Updated January 2023
1. Personal Information
As you use our Site, GORGIE collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth, including age
- Details of your specific orders and transactions with us, including the products you’ve purchased and your shopping/consuming histories or tendencies
- Payment information
- If you post a photograph on social media and tag us or if you post a comment on our social media pages, we will collect the photograph or content of that message. Please note that if you choose to post photograph on social media and tag us or post a comment on any of our social media pages, any information you post will be visible to any other visitors to that social media page. We are not responsible for any personal information you include in such posts or for any use of such information by any other visitor to the social media page.
This information is collected and stored electronically when you register an account with us, place an order through the Site, complete a survey or contact us. When you use the Site, we may also collect data about your location if you allow the Site to access location services through the permission system used by your device’s mobile operations system or browser. We may also generalize your location, for example by using your IP address. Where permitted by applicable law, we may combine your personal information with other information we have collected from you. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive about you from other sources, such as publicly available information sources and our service providers. We treat the combined information as personal information.
2. Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by GORGIE when you use the Site. This information may include:
- Type of operating system
- Type of browser
- Language preference
- Access times and dates
- Type of device
- Referring website addresses
- Search queries
- IP address
- Geographic location
- Browsing history
- Other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information.
3. Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
4. Interest Based Advertising
We may collect information about your online activities on our Site to provide you with advertising about products tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our advertisements are served. You may see certain advertisements on other websites because we work with advertising partners (including advertising networks) to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Our advertising partners allow us to target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. These partners track your online activities over time and across websites, including our Site, by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs and web beacons. They use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits to websites that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. For example, we utilize certain of our advertising partners’ targeted advertising services to show you our advertisements on other websites based on your prior visits to our Site and other online activity. Provided that a company participates in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising, you may opt out of interest-based advertising generally through the Network Advertising Initiative website or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (web-based advertising) or http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices (for mobile advertising). To learn more, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance at www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Opting-out does not mean that you will stop receiving advertisements from us. It means that you still stop receiving advertisements from us that have been targeted to you based on your visits and browsing activity across websites over time.
5. How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to create and manage your account with GORGIE;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers and to deliver promotions and offers to you that we think may interest you;
- if you sign up for our email list or to receive promotional text messages, to send you emails or text messages about products or offers that we think might be of interest to you;
- for security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for research and analysis purposes;
- to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with related customer service;
- to communicate with you;
- to send you surveys regarding your satisfaction with our services, products and overall experience in connection with GORGIE;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
6. Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analytics on the Site, send out emails and text messages about the Site and our products and to process payments. •
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. GORGIE does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
7. Links to External Websites and Online Services
8. Social Media
9. Security of Personal Information
GORGIE uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
10. Consent to Receive Communications
11. Your Rights and Choices
12. Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, GORGIE does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that we not sell any personal information we have collected about you by contacting us as set forth below.
13. Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of 13. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of 13.
15. Questions / Contact Us
16. Notification of Changes